- This Basic Pattern consists of a ”lazy-S” shape.
- Participants cannot tell which columns are ”live” and which are ”inert.”
- The conical beams add uncertainty and cause false assumptions.
- It is easier to negotiate the beam by being closer to the column due to the beam divergence.
- It is, however, natural to stay as far away as possible from the source of detection.
- Negotiation of the learning field requires that participants explore the signals and use team learning skills to root out false assumptions.