Included in the Certification Workshop:
- Handling of the Maze and/or Sentinel.
- Preparing the room and Learning Environment.
- Selecting patterns that simulate specific organizational issues/concerns.
- Designing the instructions and facilitation boundaries to provide realism.
- Predicting the ways in which the simulation might both succeed and fail.
- Generating the debriefing questions that provide context and linkage to real work issues and concerns.
- Tying Maze / Sentinel sessions to Leadership, Systems Thinking, Organizational Learning, Team Building and other related concepts.
- How to make the participants the focus of attention while letting the Maze / Sentinel and the facilitators become transparent.
- How to engage the participants in Generative Dialogue such that they become the seekers and designers of solutions.
- How to use each Maze / Sentinel session to generate new designs and applications.
- Videotaping for on-the-spot mirroring and post-workshop referral.
Arranging This Workshop
For Your Organization
Cost of the ”Certification Program” is $3000 (plus expenses).
(Ask about our non-profit rates.)
One facilitator provided.
Up to 25 participants can be accommodated.
One-and-a-half full days packed with up-to-date information and lessons-learned.
Call 800-773-8017 or 330-725-2728 to schedule.